Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Selina Tunic

The March sweater got finished on Friday.  What can I say about it, it was just my kind of project _ a yoke full of colorwork, and stretches of plain stockinette stitch for mindless knitting. And it turned out pretty cute as well.

The pattern is another DROPS free one, the yarn, our local acrylic. My daughter did not want crosses in the center of colorwork,  so I replaced them with some flowers.
I have selected the pattern for the next kids' sweater, but the yarn for it still needs to be wound. While I wait for that to happen, I have started a vest for myself.
And as it is spring already, I have many sewing projects lined up.



4 comments :

  1. All those pretty details - lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love the detail! You're my inspiration for where (Insha'Allah) I want to be with my knitting! Shukran for sharing

    ReplyDelete