Friday, December 31, 2010

More Stashbuster Socks

So I used up some more of the sock yarn leftovers to knit up another pair of socks for my son. This pattern is also wonderful for using up the leftover yarns. I am thinking of using this stitch pattern again for a baby vest. My son is very appreciative of the socks and likes this pair best.

To round off the knitting projects for the year 2010, I finished another project I had started back in January. It is a pair of placemats. I will do a post about those once I take a picture.

2 comments :

  1. as salaamu `alaykum!

    Oh love those socks! You guys must be warm as toast :) How are you coping with the cold? I so wish I'd picked up crocheting - a nice Afghan would be nice in foggy Isloo :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Walaikom Assalaam Quidam, :) Thank you. Hand knit socks do help some with this chilly weather, but an afghan sounds really wonderful.

    ReplyDelete