Saturday, February 13, 2010

Ravelympics 2010: Event Sweaterboard Cross

Ravelympics 2010 kicked off, coincident with the opening ceremonies of Vancouver Winter Games 2010. My event this time around is Sweaterboard Cross, in which I will attempt to knit Amelia within these 17 days.
The event started 7:00 a.m Pakistan Standard Time today and I cast on for the cardigan a few hours later. I am nearly finished with the garter border at the bottom of the the cardigan. The yarn I am using is Araucania Nature Wool Solids.

Stay tuned for progress updates during the next two weeks as I hope to get some intense knitting done on this project, inshaAllah.

3 comments :

  1. And we're off! Looks great so far! Those long rows feel very slow to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Assalamu alaikum,
    just wanted to say salaam, I've been lurking around for some time now, found you through Ravelry. I love your knitting, you are doing really well! And thank you for the link to Amelia, I've been looking for a cardigan pattern for ages and nothing seems nice enough but this might just do :-) We will see.
    Z.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Walaikom Assalaam HT, Thank you for your kind words. Amelia had been a fun experience for me and turned out quite well.

    ReplyDelete