Sunday, June 21, 2009

I have an Award!

Gloria of Hooked on Yarn One Stitch at a Time recently nominated me for this award:

Thank you so much Gloria, though I'm sure, current hot weather is sapping away my creativity, LOL!
The rules with this award are to:
1) List 7 things you love.
2) Link back to the person who gave you the award.
3) Pass it along to 7 other bloggers

7 things I love:
  • my Faith.
  • my family. My kids are at their most adorable when asleep :)
  • the ability to connect to my friends daily via internet.
  • the feel of yarn in my hands.
  • the sights and smells of old book shops.
  • the peace and quiet of the night.
  • the luxury of settling down in front of TV with some project or snack.
I would like to pass this on to:

4 comments :

  1. Thank you for the award! I did this one before, but I can always take an opportunity to list things I love!

    And you certainly deserved one.

    The weather is pretty awful where I live, too. Incredibly hot. I am glad I am using laceweight yarn right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet to think of me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salaam Ukhti,

    Thank you for the award, you really deserve it! I love the new look by the way.

    Take care,
    wa salaam,
    Nakia

    ReplyDelete