Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Gail /Nightsongs


Yesterday, I cast on another lace project, mostly because I was finding hard to pick up my DK yarn for Cece in this heat. I am using Knit Picks Shimmer that I got from a friend to knit up Gail (aka Nightsongs).

I am using gold colored beads in this knit. My first time with the beads. I had a great time knitting this yesterday, I haven't enjoyed a knit that much in some time. I have about 6 or seven pattern repeats to do yet and for the moment this is my favorite WIP.


4 comments :

  1. selamün aleyküm ummu,shawl çok güzel:)selamlar

    ReplyDelete
  2. This really is quite gorgeous! I was anxious to see how the color knit up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the fastest knitter I know. I've just finished two jester hats for the kids for winter and am making a third but I get constantly interupted by things like sleep! I agree with Makina - cok guzel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun yarn! I am doing a beaded project, too, and I have a hard time putting it down for other things, like food and work!

    ReplyDelete