Sunday, August 10, 2008

First Ravelympics Project Underway

With the start of Ravelympics, I cast on for my first project, the Sheep Yoke Cardigan. I had checked the gauge and decided to go with one that got me a FO for size 1-1.5 years. However, as I knit, I realize that it fits my 2 year-old daughter. So I am a bit undecided at the moment if I should finish it off with some pink duplicate st flowers for my daughter or give it to my cousins' newborn who will have to grow up for two years before it can fit him. If I go with the first option, I might have to make Baby Surprise Jacket in the smaller size for the cousins' baby.
Regardless of this confusion, I am loving the way the sweater is knitting up. Here is how far along I have knit:

I am thinking of casting on my second project tonight, most probably the jumper..

1 comment :